I suggest you ...

ADD THE SENDER'S EMAIL ADDRESS

Having setup forwarding rules in iCloud pointing to my Project Notebooks in Evernote, I have multiple people sending mails concerning the same project.

I need to know who sent what and who will receive my reply email, which I also send out directly from within Evernote.

There is another service that builds custom email addresses for Evernote Notebooks called ENAddress. They forward incoming mail with header:

"This E-mail was sent from Enrico Nahler <sendername@domain.com> to recipientname@domain.com on 2016/05/31 08:06:49 via ENAddress."

This enables me to just copy the sender's address before I reply using the "Email a copy" feature in Evernote.
Also it makes setting up Saved Searches in Evernote that point to a specific address for the case that one person is involved in multiple projects.

If you could add named header or footer to the created note that would be awesome.

OR, you could just add the senders address to the URL metadata field in Evernote.

Cheers

Enrico Nahler
Evernote Community Leader
and
Owner of Simple Productivity Consulting

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Enrico NahlerEnrico Nahler shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ElisaElisa commented  · 

Please, allow us to turn this feature off

• ElisaElisa commented  · 

I may need this feature down the line, but I would like to turn it off for now. Is there a way to do that?

• EnricoEnrico commented  · 

So it would be:

Subject line text | from <sender@domain>

If it is the easiest for now, let's do it.
        You told me about the current limitations concerning the team and other projects and I would be happy to see your solution in my next mails received!

• Alexey PanteleevAdminAlexey Panteleev (Managing member, InQloud) commented  · 

The easiest thing for us to do right now is to append the 'From' information to the subject.
        For example, there could something like this added: #From:<email-address> or #InQloud:<email-address>

Feedback and Knowledge Base