General

1. ADD THE SENDER'S EMAIL ADDRESS

Having setup forwarding rules in iCloud pointing to my Project Notebooks in Evernote, I have multiple people sending mails concerning the same project.

I need to know who sent what and who will receive my reply email, which I also send out directly from within Evernote.

There is another service that builds custom email addresses for Evernote Notebooks called ENAddress. They forward incoming mail with header:

"This E-mail was sent from Enrico Nahler <sendername@domain.com> to recipientname@domain.com on 2016/05/31 08:06:49 via ENAddress."

This enables me to just copy the sender's address before I reply using the "Email a copy"…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add support for Evernote Business

Please add support for Evernote Business; unfortunately, your service is DOA for organizations which have upgraded to the expanded Evernote platform.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Custom contacts for Notebook+Tag(s)

I am thinking of creating aliases for notebooks:

1. It could simply serve as an alternative shorter and more meaningful email address instead of the current long one.

2. It could be a combination of a shorter name plus a list of tags so that email sent to this alias is forward to the corresponding notebook plus tagged appropriately.

Now, configuring these aliases can be implemented in InQloud web-interface but alternatively maybe InQloud could simply pick up these alias configurations right from your Evernote notebooks:

• Maybe one special note per alias? The note's notebook and tags would basically define the alias.

• Or…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories